Peach Pastry Roses
1 box puff pastry, thawed at room temperature
1/3 cup Mac's Pride Peach Preserves
3 Mac's Pride Peaches, very thinly sliced into half moon shapes
Powdered sugar for dusting.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooling spray.
2. Cut thawed puff pastries into strips. Spread a thin layer of the preserves onto the pastry strip.
3. Layer the peaches on the top half of the pastry like rainbows so that they are slightly overlapping. The top half of the peach slice should be hanging off the pastry.
4. Fold up the bottom of the pastry over half of the peach rainbows. Then tightly roll the pastry from short end to short end. The roll should start to resemble a rose.
5. Transfer each one to prepared muffin tin. Bake until golden, about 25 minutes.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.