top of page
McLeod Family Favorite
4 cups Mac's Pride Peaches, sliced
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1 cup self rising flour
1 stick butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place sliced peaches in 9x13 casserole dish and add lemon juice.
3. Mix sugar, flour and egg. Crumble over the top of the peaches.
4. Pour the melted butter on top and bake for 30-35 minutes.
5. **Optional- the McLeod family also loves to add 1-2 cups of Mac's Pride Blackberries to this recipe. Just smash them slightly with a fork (sugar to taste if needed), and add them in to the casserole dish in Step 2. Double sugar, flour, egg and butter quantities to ensure that you have enough topping to cover extra fruit. Enjoy!
bottom of page