2 mazes in 1 | 20-acres | Pumpkin patch | Wagon rides | Children’s play area | Photo opportunities and more!
Great news! Our corn maze dried out a little better than we thought – so we are opening up this Saturday, Sept. 22nd. Our Pumpkin Patch opens on Oct. 1st.
This year’s giant labyrinth, “First Responders – Fire and Rescue,” features firefighting and rescue images and symbols and is our way of saying “Thank You” to the courageous men and women in our Fire and Rescue Departments who sacrifice to keep us safe.
McLeod Farms will donate $1 from every admission to be divided between local fire and rescue departments. A series of subject related trivia questions will help guide you through both corn mazes. This year’s maze will run from Sept. 22 to Nov. 3, and is spread across 20 acres — the largest yet.
Monday-Friday 1 pm – 6 pm
Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
Last ticket sold 1 hour before closing
Ages 3 to 12: $6
Ages 13 and up: $9
*** Group rates available for 10 or more.
Call (843) 335-8335.
Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover
Corn Maze Rules
- It’s a 20-acre maze —Wear comfortable shoes; no open-toed shoes allowed.
- Pets are only allowed in designated walk areas adjacent to the roadside market. Food safety and health regulations prohibit our guests from taking pets (other than guide dogs) into our retail facilities, on our transport wagons or on or around agricultural areas.
- Duration: Maze 1 = 45 minutes | Maze 2 = 45 minutes
- Fire and rescue-related questions along the dirt path help you find your way out.
- All participants will be given a map to help guide them.
- Stay on the dirt pathways for your safety and please do not cut through the corn to adjacent pathways. No running.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised while in the maze. No exceptions.
- Don’t pick the corn or pull the stalks.
- Our business is family oriented, so please mind your language and be considerate of others and our property. Please do not litter or vandalize.
- Smoking, vaping, drugs, or alcohol are not permitted in the corn maze, at the pumpkin patch or on the transport wagons.
- Rules are strictly enforced for your safety. Violators will be asked to leave.
Find Us: Highway 151, McBee, SC 29101